- What is the nursing and midwifery research capacity?|
- How is this evident in our organisation?
- What do we want to achieve and how can we go about it?
- What benefits will accrue in building research capacity amongst nurses and midwives?
- Shared goals|
- Role identification
- Finding value
- How do we get buy in from stakeholders?|
- How do we reconstruct research as legitimate work for N&M in clinical practice environments?
- How do we sustain our efforts?
- How do we garner sponsorship, commitment, and resources from senior and executive level managers?.
- Working together|
- Reorganisation of work patterns
- Legitimisation – defining actions
- Staying on the case
- How can we work together to achieve shared goals?|
- Taking responsibility and being accountable.
- Who will lead initiatives?
- Operational work|
- Relational integration
- Skill set workability (Who gets to do what)
- Allocation of resources
- What are we learning?|
- How can our learning inform our thinking and actions?