As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Announcing the launch of In Review
BMC Nursing, in partnership with Research Square, is now offering In Review. Authors choosing this free optional service will be able to:
- Share their work with fellow researchers to read, comment on, and cite even before publication
- Showcase their work to funders and others with a citable DOI while it is still under review
- Track their manuscript - including seeing when reviewers are invited, and when reports are received
Aims and scope
- Tovah Honor Aronin, BioMed Central
- Oliver Cocks, BioMed Central
- Janelle Coore, BioMed Central
- Anto De Pol, Universita di Modena e Reggio
- Bridget Johnston, University of Glasgow
- Adelais Markaki, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Pammla Petrucka, University of Saskatchewan and Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology
- Lesley Wilkes, University of Western Sydney
Professor Lesley Wilkes is Professor of Nursing and Director of the Centre for Nursing Research and Practice Development and has contributed significantly to the growth and enhancement of nursing research in Australia.
Perhaps the outcome was unexpected? Or maybe you haven't had a chance to analyse it? Or it just didn't make it into the final paper?
Interesting data often gets overlooked. By publishing it as a data note in BMC Research Notes it can be found in PubMed, SCImago, Scopus and other indexing services.
Find out which formats we accept and how easy it is to free your data.