As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Announcing the launch of In Review
BMC Nursing, in partnership with Research Square, is now offering In Review. Authors choosing this free optional service will be able to:
- Share their work with fellow researchers to read, comment on, and cite even before publication
- Showcase their work to funders and others with a citable DOI while it is still under review
- Track their manuscript - including seeing when reviewers are invited, and when reports are received
Aims and scope
- Kelda Manser-Smith, BioMed Central, UK
- Megan Barling, BioMed Central, UK
The BMC Series Community Site serves as a home for editorial board resources and as an online community, facilitating interaction and networking between the Editorial Board and the BMC series in-house team.
Perhaps the outcome was unexpected? Or maybe you haven't had a chance to analyse it? Or it just didn't make it into the final paper?
Interesting data often gets overlooked. By publishing it as a data note in BMC Research Notes it can be found in PubMed, SCImago, Scopus and other indexing services.
Find out which formats we accept and how easy it is to free your data.